Time: 2:30-4:30 PM
Location: Greenville Fitness and Aquatics Center
921 Staton Road, Greenville NC 27834
Come Spend Two Hours With Me. What to bring: Something to pose in, Heels, Pen and Paper. (if you already have your things for the stage, bring them! If you do not, you will have the opportunity to buy them at special discounted prices)
Who am I: I'm a professional Bikini Athlete who has competed in the OCB, OCB Pro, NGA, NGA Pro, ANBF, ANBF Pro, INBF, WNBF. I have also had clients (posing, suits) who have gone on to become NPC,OCB,and ANBF Nationally Qualified. I have competed in 16 shows and placed 4th place or higher in every show. I am a 9x Bikini Champion! I promote a bodybuilding show, and I have gone through the judging process. I design suits and will show you the differences in cuts, and colors. I will show you how to choose what jewelry will compliment you, and the right shoes for your body. I'm going to teach you secrets i've learned over the last four years and the over 60 shows i've attended in some capacity. Regardless of what organization you are going to compete in, you will learn something!
Things we will cover:
What's prep like?
How do I pick a coach?
How do I pick a show?
Suit cuts for Bikini and Figure:
- Tops: Triangle, Molded Cups, Mini Triangles
- Bottoms: Bikini-Brazilian, Micro, Moderate Figure- V cut, U shape, Swoop
- Let's Explore our Skin Tones
- Examining Color Swatches
- Techniques for DIY
- Perks of MUA
- Hair Tips ( Extensions, Hair Styles, Hair Color)
- Colors and brands
- Skin Prep
- What do I pick to match my suit
- What looks good on me if I am tall or short
- How many inches
- Do I need a wide shoe, Show fit and tips
- What looks good on my body
- How should I present myself on stage
- How to do a sponsorship resume
- What should I be able to provide to my sponsor